Financial Services Trainee (Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander) ANZ
Are you a Year 10 or 11 student looking to pursue a career in Banking and Financial Industry? We currently have school-based traineeship opportunities that can set your career up once you complete your secondary education.
- Get paid while studying for a nationally recognised qualification
- Get essential work experience / on-the-job training
- Work in a fun, successful environment!
- Learn new skills in leadership & administration
- Get involved today!
ABOUT THE ROLE
AFL SportsReady currently has exciting positions available for someone wanting to pursue a career in the Banking and Financial Services industry.
The successful applicants will be legally employed by AFL SportsReady, but will work on-site with an ANZ branch and receive an accredited Certificate II qualification (on successful completion).
For more information about the Host Employer please visit: www.anz.com.au
Opportunities are available at the following locations:
- Albion Park
- Bateau Bay
- Mount Druitt
- Winston Hills
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- General administrative support
- Client and customer relations
- Respond to customer service enquiries
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Capacity to problem-solve
- A permanent right to work in Australia
The successful candidate will receive:
- National Training Wage Award
- Fully funded qualification
As a member of the AFL SportsReady team, you can:
- Earn the national training wage while you learn
- Take the first steps of your career in an industry of your choice
- Obtain on-the-job training and essential work experience
- Complete a nationally recognised qualification (Certificate II, III & IV)
- Entry to our University partners + course credit (Diploma – conditions apply)
- Be supported every step of the way
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander trainees will benefit from the following additional support services:
- Be supported by a dedicated AFL SportsReady Aboriginal mentor
- Connect with other Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander trainees
Position is best suited to a:
- Current year 10 or 11 secondary school student (commencing Year 11 or 12 in 2018)
Only Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are eligible to apply for this position. This action is by virtue of a section 126 exemption granted by the Anti-Discrimination Board of NSW.
Applications for this position will close: Wednesday 13th September 2017 at 5PM and must include:
- An up to date resume / CV
For more information on this position or any other opportunities at AFL SportsReady, please contact:
Melinda Lyons, Program Leader – Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Programs
T: 02 8333 8044
M: 0417 826 779